Check hyderabad traffic police challan status online hyderabad traffic police challan enquiry vijayawada
ap traffic police challan status cyberabad traffic challan online, e challan cyberabad traffic police htp.gov.in
In exercise of the powers given upon Pine Tree State beneath section twenty one (1) (b) of Hyderabad town Police Act, I, Anurag Sharma., I.P.S., Commissioner of Police, Hyderabad do herewith inform for the data of the final public that so as to alleviate congestion, to take care of sleek flow of traffic and to confirm public safety and order in reference to the Ganesha Immersion Procession on 29-09-2012, the subsequent Traffic laws are going to be enforced.
I) Procession Routes: the most Procession starts from Keshavagiri and passes through Nagulchinta – Falaknuma – Charminar – Madina – Afzalgunj – M.J.Market – Abids – Basheerbagh – Liberty – and at last higher Tank Bund and NTR Marg. numerous alternative streams of the procession be part of the most procession at some junctions.
The Procession from Secunderabad space passes through RP Road – MG Road – Kerbela Maidan – Kawadiguda – Musheerabad X Road – RTC X Road – Narayanaguda X Road – Himayathnagar ‘Y’ Junction and joins the most Procession at Liberty.
Another stream that comes through the EAST from Uppal – Ramanthapur – Amberpet – NCC at OU – Hindu deity Tibeto-Burman language Deshmukh Hospital joins the higher than stream at RTC X Roads.
The idols from the Western aspect be part of the procession at MJ Market and additionally at Secretariat – Telugu Thalli sculpture.
No traffic aside from the idols’ procession are going to be allowed to maneuver on the most Procession route between 0600 hrs on the 29-09-2012 to 0600 hours on 30-09-2012. The traffic restrictions are going to be extended if matters thus demands.
II) TRAFFIC DIVERSION POINTS:- Movements of vehicles aside from those carrying Ganesha Idols are going to be restricted and amused at several points on the most procession route and at alternative points neighboring the routes of alternative tributary processions. Facility to cross from the West to East or the other way around is given at the Basheerbagh Junction solely. Commuters area unit suggested to use the bypass and Begumpet space to avoid diversions. All the aspect roads resulting in the most Procession route are going to be blockaded. the most traffic diversion points area unit :
1) HYDERABAD SOUTH:- Keshavagiri, Mahaboobnagar X Roads, Engine Bowli, Nagul Chintha, Himmathpura, Hari Bowli, Asra Hopsital, Mogulpura, Lakkad Kote, Madina X Road, MJ Bridge, Dar Ul Shifa X Roads, town faculty.
2) HYDERABAD EAST:- Chanchalguda Jail X Roads, Moosarambagh, Chaderghat Bridge, Salarjung Bridge, Afzalgunj, Puthilibowli X Roads, Troop Bazar, Jambagh X Roads, Andhra Bank Koti,
3) HYDERABAD WEST:- use Khana musjid, Alaska edifice Junction, Osman gunj, Sanker Bagh and Seena edifice, Ajantha Gate close to Exhibition Grounds, Abkari LaneTaj Island, Barthan Bazar, , AR gas Pump at KLK Building,
4) HYDERABAD CENTRAL:- Chappel Road Entry, Gadwal Centre at the agency, Shalimar Theatre, Gun manufacturing plant, Skyline Road Entry, HimayathNagar Y Junction, Bharath Scouts & Guides Junction in Domalaguda, Kalanjali at room, Liberty Junction, MCH workplace Y junction, BRK Bhavan junction close to Telugu Thalli Junction, Iqbal Minar, Ravindra Bharathi, Dwaraka edifice Junction, Khairatabad Junction (Visweswaraiah Statue), Children’s Park, Viceroy edifice junction, Kawadiguda Junction, Katta Maisamma Temple at Lower Tank Bund, Indira Park Junction
5) HYDERABAD NORTH (Secunderabad):- Traffic won’t be allowed to enter the jewellery Road and higher Tank Bund from Kerbela Maidan, Buddha Bhavan, Sailing Club, Nallagutta Junction. The traffic are going to be amused at the subsequent points from 0600 hrs on 29-09-2012 to 0800 hrs on 30-09-2012.
CTO, YMCA, Paradise X Roads, Patny X Roads, Biu-Mandara X Roads, Adavaiah X Roads, Ghans Mandi X Roads,
III. PARKING PLACES round the IMMERSION POINTS FOR ONLOOKERS:-
the general public coming back to observe the Ganesha Immersion in Hussain Sagar Lake have to be compelled to park their vehicles within the following notified places. Therefore, individuals area unit requested to park their vehicles within the places mentioned below and proceed by foot to the places of immersion:
1) Institute of Engineers at Khairatabad Jn.
2) MMTS Station Khairatabad.
3) Anand Nagar Colony to RR Dist. ZP Office.
4) Back aspect of Buddha Bhavan
5) Goseva Sadan
6) Lower Tank Bund
7) Katta Maisamma Temple
8) NTR arena
9) Nizam faculty
10) Public Gardens
1) EXIT ROUTE FOR EMPTY TRUCKS / LORRIES once IMMERSION:-
a) once immersion on the NTR Marg, the empty trucks / lorries ought to proceed to their destination via jewellery Rotary – Khairtabad flyover – V.V.Statue – KCP and forward. they’re going to be not allowed to come towards Telugu Talli sculpture or Mint Compound road.
b) once immersion on the higher Tank Bund, the empty trucks/lorries ought to proceed towards Children’s Park – DBR Mills – Kawadiguda – Musheerabad. No lorry shall bear the Bible House Rail over Bridge
2) RESTRICTIONS ON repose STATE / DISTRICT LORRIES:- repose State and repose District Lorries aren’t allowed to enter the Hyderabad town on the intervening night of 29/30-09-2012. Their movement are going to be terminated on the outskirts of town throughout the ultimate day of Ganesha Immersion method.
V) RTC BUSES:-
1) RTC town service buses: The laws mentioned within the Para (II) i.e. Traffic Diversion Points can apply to the RTC town Region buses. once the procession reaches its peak, the RTC Buses won’t be allowed on the far side the subsequent junctions towards Hussain Sagar Lake.
1) Masab Tank (Mehdipatnam buses)
2) V.V.Statue (Kukatpally buses)
3) CTO, YMCA, Rethifile, Sec’bad Rly.Stn., tower, Chilkalguda x road (Secunderabad buses)
4) 6 No. x road (Uppal Buses)
5) Gaddiannaram, Chaderghat (Dilsuknagar buses)
6) Bahadurpura (Rajendra Nagar)
7) Nalgonda x roads (Midhani buses)
2) repose State / District Buses to achieve the MGBS at Imlibun:-
a) coming back from Rajeev Rahadari and NH-7 ought to go via JBS –YMCA -Sangeet x road- Tarnaka – Jamia Osmania flyover – Nimboliadda – Chaderghat.
b) coming back from metropolis ought to go via Aramgarh x road – Chandrayangutta X Road – I.S.Sadan – Nalgonda x Road – Chaderghat
c) coming back from Mumbai/NH nine ought to go via Godrej ‘Y’ Junction – Narasapur X Roads – Bowenpally – JBS – YMCA – Sangeeth – Tarnaka, Jamia Osmania fly over – Adikmet – Nimboliadda.
The movements of the higher than repose State/District buses won’t be allowable once 1200 hours on 29-09-2012 to 0600 hours on 30-09-2012.
The APSRTC authorities can give different routes convenient to them keeping seeable the restriction obligatory on the movement of traffic on the roads notified higher than.
VI. personal BUSES:- personal Buses ought to operate from their locations out aspect town.
VII. facilitate LINE:- The voters area unit requested to contact the subsequent facilitate Lines numbers for steering in reference to the higher than restrictions. 1) 040-27852482 2) 040-27852486 3) 9010203626.
htp.gov.in ap traffic police challan status cyberabad traffic challan online, e challan cyberabad traffic police