icet halltickets download 2013
1. Rank certificate shall be issued in respect of all examinations except for certificates and Diploma Courses examinations.
2. In the case of Under-Graduate Examinations, rank certificates shall be issued, on the basis of performance at the Part-II Examination.
3. In the case of Post-Graduate Examinations, rank certificate shall be based on the aggregate performance of all the years of study.
4. Rank certificate shall be issued to the first ten candidates standing in order of merit for each course based on the performance at the examination (s) as stipulated.
5. A candidate, in order to be eligible for the award of Rank Certificate, should have obtained First Division or, in the case of an examination in which no division is awarded, should have secured not less than 60% of the marks in the aggregate.
6. A candidate should have passed each of the requisite examinations of a particular course of study in the first attempt along with the regular batch of candidates to which he / she belongs. Improvement of performance at subsequent examinations shall not be reckoned for the award of rank certificates.
7. (a) Rank certificates shall be issued only to one set of candidates who takes the first scheduled examinations, for a particular course even if more than one examination is conducted for the same batch of students, as long as the scheme and the duration of the course are the same.
(b) However, separate rank certificates may be issued to the candidates of a particular course where separate examinations are conducted because of difference in the duration of the course e.g., MBA (Day) / MBA (Evening) or because of the differences in the criteria of admission of the candidates governing such batches e.g., LL.B. (Day) / LL.B. (Evening).
8. Separate Rank Certificates shall be issued to the candidates who pass through the Board of External Examination as per the norms stipulated for regular candidates.
9. (a) Candidates who boycott an examination shall not be eligible for the award of rank certificates at any subsequent examination for the same course.
Enter Your Email below we will send You a Mail