Supply Inspector Vacancy in OSSC Jobs 2012 Advertisement, Syllabus, Selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria Details
156 Vacancies are advertised by Staff Selection Commission of Odisha (OSSC) against Recruitment to the post of Inspector of Supplies in Department of Food Supplies and Consumer Walfare in Odisha state through online/offline mode. So, in this context Applications are invited from Citizens of India, for recruitment to the under mentioned post. Interested & enthusiastic candidates may apply online applications after checking the eligibility criterion up to 23/08/2012, for offline send their application on or before 30/08/2012. for more details just look into below this.
Important Point Highlights:-
- Post Name : Inspector of Supplies
- Organization : Staff Selection Commission of Odisha (OSSC)
- Method of Applying : Online/Offline
- Last date to Apply Online : 23/08/2012
- Last date to Send Hard Copy of Application : 30/08/2012
- Total no. of vacancies : 156
- Application fee : 100
- Age Limit : 21-32 years
Name of Post – Inspector of Supplies
No. of Vacancy – 156 (UR-38, SEBC-48, ST-44, SC-26)
Required Qualification – Candidates should possess qualification below.
- Should be a Bachelor/ Graduation Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Should have passed HSC with Odia as one of the subject.
Various job opportunity by Odisha Staff Selection Commission (Odisha SSC):
- Inspector – 13
- Senior Lab Assistant – 10
- Primary Investigator – 11
- Inspector of Textiles – 15
Candidates should completed his/her educational qualification in the following terms -
Inspector – Max age limit is 21years. B.E/ B Tech/ B.Sc in (Physics/ Applied Physics).
Senior Lab Assistant – Max age limit is 21years. B.Sc in (Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry).
Primary Investigator – Max age limit is 21years. B.Com/ B.A in Economics/ B.Sc in (Physics/ Applied Physics).
Inspector of Textiles – Max age limit is 20-32years. 10th Class and Bachelors Degree in Any field/ ME.
Salary for all the candidates who will get selected for the above vacancies through Odisha Staff Selection Commission (Odisha SSC) will be paid as follows -
Inspector / Primary Investigator / Inspector of Textiles – Rs.5,200 – 20,200/-.
Senior Lab Assistant – Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-.
No fees has to be paid by SC/ ST Candidates.
All Others: Rs.100/-.
Note: Fee has to be paid by treasury challan under the head of account No – 0052 – PSC – 104 – UPSC/ SSC examination fees – 0047, fees collected for conducting examination fees.
Age Limit - Should be between 21 to 32 years as on 01st January 2012. (Relaxation given by o5 years to SC/ST/SEBC/Women and 10 years for PWD candidates).
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Selection Process – Written Test (Prelims & Mains), Interview and Career Assessment.
Application Fee – Candidates need to pay of Rs. 100/- (No fees for SC/ST) as application fee through Treasury Challan should be credit to Account ’0051-P.S.C-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047 collected for conducting examination-02041-Examination fees’.
Guidelines To Apply The Offline Application:-
- Candidates first get the OMR applications from any district headquarter in ADM after depositing Treasury Challan of Rs. 30/- only.
- Please fill the form taking proper care. After that send their to the given below address.
Guidelines To Apply The Online Application:-
- Before going to fill the online application form please read the instructions carefully and ensure that you have a valid email id that will be active till the end of the recruitment process.
- Candidates who are meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online through click on the below link which will be active up to 23/08/2012.
- Please fill in the online form taking proper care and upload a latest passport size color photograph on suitable place.
- Please ensure that you fill all the entries then click on the submit button at the end of the process.
- Candidates are required to take two print-outs of the same.
- Candidates send their one copies of application to the office of – ‘ Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No. I, Unit V, Bhubaneswar 751054 ‘ . so reach to us on or before 30/08/2012.
- Please attach the following documents along with application : Treasury Challan, Self attested copy of certificates in respect of Age Proof, Caste, Educational Qualification and Domicile.
- Please ensure that you complete all the procedure before you leave.
For any assistance kindly go to below link to know the details
More details on Odisha SSC jobs please check he link below
Readers of freejobalert are requested to please visit http://www.odishassc.in/archive.php for official advertisement.
- Online application form
- SELECTION PROCESS AND GUIDELINES
- INDICATIVE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF SMALL SAIVINGS OFFICER(Jr.Grade)
- Advertisement for the post of Small Savings Officer(Jr.Grade)
- INDICATIVE ADVERTISEMENT ASST. TOURIST OFFICER
- ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT TOURIST OFFICER
- CORRIGENDUM TO ADVT.NO.1700 DT.29-05-12 FOR THE POST OF STATICAL ASSISTANT
- QUOTATION CALL NOTICE
- Supplimentary Select-list for the post of Inspector of Weights & Measures(Legal Metrology)
- LFA/CCA/LGA(GP) Main (Written) examination-allotment of examination centre.
- ASI(Operator/Mechanic)-Admitted List.
About the Author
i am 23 years old MBA
student with osmania university and learning online with my website and
other forums you may add me to your circles to get information about
jobs and other notifications shared by me.
you also register to indian education forum
all information about jobs and education at one place updated daily Get Jobs through email click here