pgecet 2013 notification
PGECET 2013 Notification,Eligibility,Exam Pattern,Syllabus pgecet
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) is State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy and Planning Like ME, M.Tech., M.Pharmacy, M.Arch, M. Tech., M. Plg., Graduate level Pharm-D courses for the academic year 2013-2014 pgecet
Exam conducted by University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), Hyderabad. Last Year also Exam Conducted by Osmania University. Notification Issued on February 26th, 2013. Entrance Exam from May 22nd, 2013. Results Likely to be announced on June 5th, 2013. We are Provide PGECET 2013 Notification, Online Application, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Hall Tickets and Results in this site http://www.appgecet.org.
- Candidate should have passed or appeared for the final year of B.E., B.Tech., AMIE, B.Pharmacy, B.Arch., B. Planning or equivalent.
- examination for seeking admission into relevant PG courses and its Specializations, Graduate level Pharm-D courses.
- Candidate should obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case candidate belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
Mode Entrance Test :-
- PGECET-2012 examinations consist of each paper of 2 hours duration and carry a maximum of 120 marks.
- All the question papers of PGECET-2012 will be objective type.
- Candidates have to mark the correct answer by darkening the appropriate bubble against each question on an Optical Mark Reader (OMR) with HB Pencil only.
Notification Issued on : February Last Week, 2013
Hall Tickets Online Available from : May 12th, 2013
Entrance Exam : May 22 to 25, 2013
Results Announced on : June 5th, 2013
1st Phase Counselling Start : June 16th to 28, 2013
2nd Phase Counselling : July 13 to 17th, 2013
Classes Start from : August 1st, 2013
Admissions Cut of Date : August 14th, 2013
Convener, PGECET -2013
Behind Engineering College Library,
Hyderabad – 500 007.
Phone : 040-27097124
Email : [email protected]
pgecet 2013 counselling
PGECET 2013, PGECET 2013 Application form, Exam Dates, Online, Syllabus, Results, Eligibility
POST GRADUATE ENGINEERING COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (PGECET)
- This exam is conducted by Osmania University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State council of Higher education (APSCHE) for admitting candidates for PG courses in Andhra Pradesh colleges.
- Osmaina University is considered to be one of the best universities in Andhra Pradesh
- The non-residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to write this exam but they will be allotted on basis National Integration quota.
- The applications will be available from the month of April till first week of May
- The last date for on receipt of application will be in mid week of may
- The exam will be conducted in the month of June.
- The application cum Information Brochure will be available in Osmania University & other various universities across Andhra Pradesh.
- The cost of application is Rs.80/- application.
- The candidates can avail up to 4 subjects per applications.
- The details regarding eligibility & other examination details will be provided in Information Brochure.
- The applications can be downloaded from www.osmania.ac.in or
The vacant seats in PG courses, if any, after admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be filled with the candidates based on the Rank secured in the PGECET-2013 Entrance test. Date of commencement of submission of PGECET 2013 Online applications will start in March first week. Last date for submission of PGECET Online applications is up to April 2013 third week.